Saturday

Noneillah Talk Show host Naomi and Nonellah founder /CEO Sean aka Deshon

 Noneillah Talk Show host Naomi and Nonellah founder /CEO Sean aka Deshon



My beloved son did not deserve to be killed the way he did then act as if his life did not mean anything. I did not deserve to be treated as if I killed my only child/son with the NJ Transit bus. The Coach USA bus driver Wilson Romain needs to be in jail for running my son over twice then dragging 50 to 100 feet while operating an NJ Transit bus. To this day Wilson Romaine is still operating the NJ Transit bus. The bus company and bus Union kept Wilson on the job so he can retire to collect his pension. While my life is a living hell. I was told by Judge Lawrence to move on with my life and a white attorney told me I need to move on when he learned that his friend in the prosecutor was a part of covering up my son's death.
New Jersey is a corrupted state.  




The Noneillah Talk Show and podcast in honor of Naomi's son Deshon Johnson who was purposely killed by a Coach USA bus driver Wilson Romain operating an NJ Transit bus. Deshon's case was mishandled by Essex County Prosecutor Michal Tuzzio and the other people in the justice system. Along with the hired attorneys Andrew, Brian, Brad, Gearld, and  F Francisco have been treating me unfairlyThere are too many deaths happening in New Jersey by NJ Transit and Coach USA bus drivers and nothing is being done about the killing epidemic. All the politicians and former governor Chris Christie and now governor Phil Murphy are sweeping these deaths under the rug. The bus Union, Coach USA, NJ Transit, township prosecutor, and police officers need to stop supporting these deaths caused by the bus driver and be charged or murder. There too many families are crying over their loved ones' deaths. While the bus drivers can go home to their families.  New Jersey politicians need to pass a law to hold these bus drivers accountable for murder. It's heartbroken to see families like mine in ongoing pain.  The Thanksgiving Holidays, Christmas Holidays, New Year, and every day we have to live in pain. There have been about 99% of NJ Transit and Coach USA bus drivers have never been charged with their victim's murder. I am asking my viewers and my social media platform to write to Trento to demand a law to pass to hold these bus drivers accountable for murder. Like Bob, Menendez passes a law to hold pedestrians and passengers accountable for assaulting or killing a bus driver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment