Friday

Behind the Noneillah Talk Show Scene at Princeton Television with Talk Show Host Naomi and Guest Robert Crown

Behind the Noneillah Talk Show Scene at Princeton Television with Talk Show Host Naomi and Guest Robert Crown

This was a Skype interview with author Robert Crown.
Noneillah Talks Show afternoon guest is Author Robert Crown. He has an international award-winning book title Suffering Ends When Awakening Begins. The book is an inspirational, self-transformational memoir about his life and the challenges which he faced and overcame. At the age of eleven, his mother devised a premeditated murder plot to murder him and his two siblings.
At age eleven my mother devised a premeditated murder plot to murder me and my two siblings.
As a runaway I lived on the streets, was sexually abused, got involved in selling drugs
At 19 my best friend, girlfriend were killed in a car accident
Homeless at age 45 with wife and four small children, etc
Finally turned my life of adversity around using purposeful and constructive thoughts..
















No comments:

Post a Comment